- Homework due Thursday. Students have a survey to conduct with you about electricity habits that we will use in science and in math; we will create graphs and analyze the results.
- Ski Trip to Moonstone: Tuesday There will be classes together for students who are not attending. I will leave work for students who will be with Ms. Urfey’s class on an altered timetable.
- Spectator Media Ads Competition our deadlines are extended until later this week. I’ll drop them off at the Spectator later this week.
- Greenleaf Winter Olympics: Friday, Periods 3 and 4. Students will be outside and need to dress warmly with full waterproof gear for activities in the snow.
Upcoming: details to follow
- February 14: Valentine’s Day dance period 5/6
- February 16: Chinese Spring Rolls
- February 19: Family Day
- February 23: Skating, Spirit Day: Canada Day, wear red and white, Beavertails